Rogue '83 has been submitted to SourceForge.net for approval. It used to (more like is going to be) hosted on ticalc.org, but since I uploaded the file over a month ago and it still hasn't been processed, I have decided to switch to a less hand-driven site.
The move was prompted by my losing battery power and thus the program and all the changes I'd made over that time period, as I only backed it up onto the computer when I was going to upload it. I lost all of the magic system I had worked on (which wasn't that much, really) along with some tweaks I made to various things. Hopefully it goes better this time around.